This is a PlayStation 3 Trophy Service.
- This means, we will play the game for you, and unlock all of the trophies.
- Once all the trophies have been earned, we will transfer them to your PSN account.
- You do not need a copy of the game.
- Save time. Let our professionals earn difficult or time consuming trophies for you. Boost your trophy score quickly and easily!
I am not shipping a disc to you, and you don’t need to send your games to me.
- Please provide your PSN email address and password during Checkout.
- This is required. To transfer trophies, we need to login to your PSN account one time.
- Once the trophies are synced, we will remove your account information from our PS3.
The PlayStationPlatinums.com Promise
These trophies are earned using my PS3 using custom firmware.
- will NOT mess around with your account or read your messages,
- will NOT go into your PSN store and download stuff,
- will NOT add any 0% entries on your trophy card,
- will remove your account information from my PS3 as soon as the trophies are synced.
All purchases are handled by PayPal, guaranteeing the security of your transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
The four different types of trophies, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum are awarded to players for making specific accomplishments (e.g. completing a level or defeating a certain number of enemies) or reaching certain milestones in games (e.g. reaching a “pro” rank online). Developers can also choose to make certain trophies hidden so that the trophy’s value, title and description is not shown until the user has unlocked it. A gold, silver, or bronze trophy is normally awarded based on the difficulty of the accomplishment with each trophy contributing to a ‘level’ system linked to a player’s PlayStation Network profile, with gold trophies contributing more experience level advancement than silver, and silver contributing more experience than bronze. A platinum trophy is automatically awarded to the player once they unlock all other trophies in a game, excluding extra trophies that can only be obtained through downloadable content, and contribute more experience than a gold trophy. However, smaller games such as certain PlayStation Network titles, lack a platinum trophy. Trophies are displayed on a player’s PlayStation Network profile screen, which also shows their trophy level.
You are just buying the trophies.
You will not receive the game itself.
I am NOT shipping a disc to you, and you don’t need to send your games to me.
However, there are some games offered which have online trophies. For those, I will need to spend some time on your account to unlock the online trophies. In these cases, please let me know if you have any schedule preferences, and I’ll try to go online with your account only when it is convenient for you.
Typically, the more expensive a game is, the more time it takes to complete for you.
If you have questions about my schedule, just ask. You can reach me at my Contact page.